The history of The Fractal Field Company is based on the inventor's research and development into cutting edge physics called phase conjugate magnetic and dialectics, also referred to as Fractal Field Implosive Science.
The technology is unique, patentable, validated and now ready for commercialization.
It has the potential to revitalize industries and domestic populations, including third world communities with effective, low cost sustainable ways to increase agricultural yields and re-energize water for better health.
Our unique business identity
Our business distributes and sells an IP application that treats water, to any form of agriculture, along with sales to domestic dwellings and communities.
Our business goal
Every farm, domestic dwelling and community in this world, can have an implosive water treatment device installed.
The compelling reason to buy:
The product makes water more 'energized' and soluble, with increased spin rate, and when applied to crops and seeds, increases germination and growth rates, with increased bio-mass density (stronger, better crops) with independently validated trials of over 300 % effect. It also saves money on water consumption and energy costs.
For a modest investment, farmers can greatly improve their bottom line. It is easy to install, operate and maintain. Also Third World communities will have a cost effective means for improving farming methods, increasing food yields and purifying water.
- Successful and increased seed germination
- Accelerated plant growth for hydroponics, greenhouse and all crops from agricultural operations
- Reducing water consumption
- Landscape Gardens
- Water treatment for the food industry (taste/appearance/nutritional density)
- Brewery, distillation, winery, and biomass fuel industries
- Domestic use to purify and re energize town-supplied water.
- Revitalized water can be achieved quickly and easily.
- Less amount of water is required for plant growth.
- Cost effective
- Uses established infrastructure
- Measurable and repeatable increase in germination rate
- Increase in stem width
- Increase in leaf size
- Increase in plant height
- Sustainable, environmentally friendly
- No moving parts, minimal wear and tear
- No 'parts' to be replaced or dispose of
- Increases bottom line for all users
- Commercialization is straightforward and ROI is profound.
The science behind the product
It feeds water into a 'phase conjugate' magnetic array, synergistically utilizing an implosive directional nozzle, hydro dynamically and magnetically creating centripetal intense flux lines, which results in the known principle effects of enhanced REDOX potential, solubility, dynamic spin rate and smaller water cluster size.
We also measure increase in molecular spin coherence (reduced entropy - using GDV measure). The device produces the known and measurable 'absorption efficiency effect', making plants better able to receive and absorb nutrients. The solubility and increase dispersion 'wetting effect' - have many commercial implications.
On-going testing, validation, research, trials, statistics and coordination with strategic partners for the natural and ethical development of food production in this world. Related technologies of sedimentation and fermentation rates, along with waste management and 'grey water' will be researched and developed in near future. The cutting edge Fractal Field Science and 'implosion' will be the basis of our R and D.
Water treatment involves science, engineering and business. The treatment may include mechanical, physical, biological, chemical and 'esoteric' methods. One very popular process is the reserve osmosis method for water purification. Some company's use magnetics and 'water vortexes'.
In terms of simple domestic water treatment use, there are many water filtration products on the market, all-proclaiming to be the best method, some reasonably priced, some very expensive. Some include magnetic treatment along with filtration methods. Many involve filters that need replacing and 'disposal units' which are thrown away. Some use a pitcher water filter system, and the cartridge contains hundreds of high efficiency activated carbon and ion exchange beads. Brita filters are very popular; however- after a certain water volume- their filter units need to be disposed of.
Industrial water treatment
Industrial water treatment is much smaller- with only a few players on the market, ranging from industrial companies to mum and dad home industries.
Other companies with both water and fuel treatments, with apparent patents and independent verification
General waste treatment
There are many companies on the market, some very established over a long time. There is also much interest in developing cost effective ways of managing waste. Many universities around the world are actively researching effective methods of waste management. Many environmentalist and ecologist support these technologies.
Note; validation and testing procedures vary widely with above companies. Many claims are through 'testimonials' from existing clients.
Plant increases are sometimes only measured in height, with no biomass validation. Sometimes, no independent testing was indicated
- None of the above uses our IP of 'phase conjugate magnetics' and unique nozzle design.
- Retail prices are very competitive.
- Independent testing and validation
- Has both industrial and domestic multi purpose applications
- No replacement and moving parts
- Combines 'two forms' of energizing water
- Many domestic water filters are cheap
- Domestic dwellers unwilling to pay a higher price for a unit that will last much longer. The 'science' is a relatively new area of physics.
Market Analysis and Strategy
Our company will focus on the agricultural farming community and market (niche) and win domination and client support, and use it as a springboard to extend markets and accelerate adoption. On going testing and validation will be achieved with each type of crop, in various locations and conditions.
Commercial Target Market Potential customers
- Out door crop growers (farmers)
- Seed propagators (germination)
- Green house growers
- Biomass fuel producers (quicker fermination rates)
- Water treatment for health products
- Water treatment for other industries
Domestic Potential customers
- Water treatment for drinking
- Shower water treatment (healthcare)
- Spa healthcare
Market Research Potential
- The statistics involving farming is to say at the least-massive.
- There are 100,000's of farms in the world.
- There are 100,000's of domestic dwellings in the world
' Who will need cost effective ways to increase crop yields for an ever-growing population
' Who will need to purify and restore life-giving properties to local water
' Who will need user-friendly cost effective ways of waste management
Market Penetration Strategy
We have two areas of focused market penetration: Global and Local
Future Product Development and 'value added' opportunities
- Increased sedimentation rate effects used for sewage treatment and waste management
- Related technology of Phase Conjugate Dielectrics is used for seed storage optimization
- We are developing a simple device for separating 'grey water' into drinking water. Our device will be scaled up for farm waste management, e.g. dairy farmers poplution and 'run-off'.
- The next scale will be for local governments/councils with sewage treatment and major industrial waste/pollution and hazardous waste disposal.
- Future technology involves seed storage, and increased fermentation rates through the development of Phase Conjugate Dielectrics.
note- our distributor program- is not accepting applications at this time-
Please contact us through the contact form or by phone if you have any questions. [email protected]